Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Saturday Fun






This past Saturday, I was able to get together with one of my very good friends, Jami! We haven't seen each other in forever and it was very nice to get to see her and her kiddos!! Can't wait to see her again! She asked me to take some pics of her and the kids and of course I did! I got some great shots. I got home and put my card in my computer....and all the pictures were gone....I was pretty upset about it all. I found some software on the internet that I was able to download and it showed that the pictures were able to be recovered...I just had to pay for the full version to do it. I wasn't ready to pay up, so I tried a few different things...with no luck. So last night I bought the full version of the software and I am SO VERY glad that I did! Here are a few pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment